Search This Blog

Coming out of comfort zone.


 
Its always hard to get adapted to new things and do something that isn't just boring routine work.  Every night before going to bed I think of changing my habits starting from waking up early, going for a morning walk, and maybe relearn some music lessons which I learnt years ago. Along with that, I have to do my routine work, get the kids ready for school, make breakfast and lunch, work on projects, and still have free time to sit down and relax. But it's never possible to accomplish the things I want to do along with my usual schedule!

Nothing happens according to our plan even though we want to change, because it is hard of for us to accept changes, no matter how small. It's very hard to adjust your mindset and do the things that you crave to do in life, especially when you're a busy parent.  

Even when your kids are independent and they don't need your full attention, it's hard to let go of your old mindset and find it in yourself to be productive.

And after some days of effort and failures you have to start keeping up with the same amount of enthusiasm that you had before, and make yourself a new comfort zone

I know that I am not the only one that is facing the problem of changing myself, there are millions of women who are in the same boat, but who ever can break though this comfort zone and pull themselves up will definitely can bring changes to their lives and become successful.  


Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *