Search This Blog

Starting Trouble


πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦It's very hard to come out of your comfort zone and start doing something you are not very familiar with.

 As of now I am a very simple homemaker, but not a person who can finish all the chores and settle down on couch and watch a series or a movie. I am a restless women who always wants to do something different than a normal person. 

Priorities changes for everyone as we hit different stages of life. As a child's education is a high priority next comes job, immediately marriage, of course another step, kids. Once you have a baby, your job gets sidelined, but not necessarily for every women. There are many super women who still manage their carrier and house very nicely. Some percentage of moms are like me, priorities change again, first kids, next household chores, then if there is anything left after some years of exertion we start thinking "Was it a mistake to leaving my job? Oh my god I am getting old now, what do I do? What do I do?"

Even though it's already late, I am not saying doors are closed for us, it's just that over a period of time staying at home, the question mark is are my skills outdated?  Even if I brush up a little bit and try my best to get a job, how will I cope up with work and home? What will do with my kids? Day care? My kids are not used to it, they won't eat well, what if they get sad? They may get adjusted but how will I mange cooking??? So many questions... 

Even I went through these stages like a normal women, but again, I want to be different,  I know writing couple of lines do not make me special. There are millions out there doing tremendous work, and I'm not even a speck, but somewhere I have to get out of STARTING TROUBLE. 

Comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *